Our office is open between 8:30-5:00, Monday-Friday.
Patients are seen by appointment. However, we try to accommodate patients on the same day, when children are sick.
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Please bring your ID and insurance cards with you to your appointment.
- If your insurance or address/contact information has changed since your previous visit, please be sure to let our office staff know.
- If you are late for your scheduled appointment time, you may be asked to re-schedule. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your appointment.
- If you need to alter or cancel an appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time, so we can make your time slot available to other patients.
If your child is sick outside our office hours and it is an emergency, please call 911. Otherwise, please leave a message with our answering system with your name, contact information, and a brief description of the problem, and the doctor on-call will return your call.
Well Child Visits
In order to keep children healthy, it is important to schedule regular check-ups and immunizations. Please call us at (559) 435-1500 to schedule routine check-ups for your child. We recommend calling several weeks in advance so that you may choose an appointment that best fits your schedule.
We accept most insurance plans, including most PPO plans from major carriers. We also accept Medi-Cal and associated HMO plans including Cal-Viva and Blue Cross Medi-Cal. If you'd like to know if we accept your insurance, please give us a call at (559) 435-1500, and we'll let you know.
Please remember to bring your insurance card with you to every visit. Any co-payments are due the day of the appointment (if applicable).